Saturday, December 19, 2009

portrait of Nick

I have been really busy these last few months and have been neglecting to update this blog, so FINALLY found a minute to share this portrait I have recently been commissioned to paint of this 11 year old boy, Nick. I have posted two pictures of it, unfortunately there is a slight glare on the top half of the painting. Portraits are my new favorite thing to paint right now... I have a bunch more in progress and will post those when they are finished. I am a bit of a nit picky painter... I tend to work many hours and weeks on the paintings, still I am trying to loosen up a bit, I think I have been unsuccessful with that:( but on I go , I keep on trying... )

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.