Sunday, January 18, 2009

This is one of the paintings from my website, I will post just a few of these paintings here on this blog, if you would like to see more of my paintings from the last few years... go check 'em out at:
www.kensingtongalleries.com In the mean time I would like to post my latest happenings from the studio, keep in mind that I am just getting warmed up, as I have had a break in the creation process due to the other part of my life... (which has been my new little girl born last Christmas, the last of 4) So I will be working on Drawings, still lives and portraits... then onto my paintings of still lives and portraits... so, keep checking back to see what I've been up to...
and Enjoy!

1 comment:

Doctori Sadisco said...

O Comments. Not anymore. Your portraiture is amazing. You are at least as good as Andrew Wyeth. The skill level is excellent. Subject matter, what the people you paint are doing, thinking, seeing. I'd like that. But I am impressed with you, besides the fact of your personal charisma. So utterly Gemini. But I will cease mentioning that. I am a double Gemini. Moon in Aquarius, most of my planets in air. It is why I am probably so airborne in my poems. Always surveying the map below.
Please keep in touch. I understand how busy you are raising kane I mean children, but if you find time to write, write often. You are such a great artist. My friend Shelby Keefe is an oil painter. She paints buildings, houses, streets. For years they were dull
looking but soon she discovered how to brighten them with dazzling undercoats. Now she is very popular and sells her art everywhere, including commissions.
Yet she struggles with anatomy, or living forms in general. I have always felt that great art is defined by its composition, but I have to add that I believe if one is a true master, many styles, if not all, become available. We may choose the specific one suited to ourselves. That is the promise of individuality. I am happy that you have become a new virtual friend.
And I bet you are fun to hang out with as well. Keep it real.